PRO-Ohio Ohio-Focused Diagnostics Reports
- Class Ranking - Lists a suggested teaching sequence for each Grade Level Indicator starting from the weakest to the strongest for each class.
- Class Grouping - Provides a "snapshot" view of class and individual strengths and weaknesses for each Grade Level Indicator or Benchmark.
- Class History Detail (pdf) - Shows individual student scores on a specific grade level indicator/benchmark.
- IPP (Intervention Report) - Provides an individualized, grade level indicator/ benchmark intervention form that the teacher or intervention specialist can update on a daily or weekly basis.
- Short Cycle Web Assessments (SCWA) Class Detail - Shows students' scores on the Form A Pre-Test compared to individual benchmark/indicator scores on the online web tests or CCI Turning Point tests during the year.
District and Class Reports
Using PRO-Ohio: An Instructional Sequence
- PROgress Reports (pdf) - Show the students' starting score on the
Form A Pre-Test and Short Cycle Web Assessment scores at weekly intervals.
- Item Analysis Reports (pdf) - Pinpoint types of questions needing further instruction on the Short Cycle Web Assessments.