New in the PRO-Ohio Plus Web System
PRO-Ohio+ Features for SY 2012-13 at no additional charge
Let us know if you would like a short presentation on these features. They will impact your curriculum planning and intervention strategies.
- CCSS Standards: Full access to our new CCSS questions in reading and math for grades 2-8, social studies for grades 3-8, science for grades 3 & 6.
- The new On-Track data tool Module shows:
- Estimated proficiency cut-scores in all PRO-Ohio+ assessments
- Performance sub-groups (A, P, B, L)
- Low-performing students "flagged" in class and school reports
- Student (value-added) progress for students, classes, subjects, schools
- School correlation data showing matching rates (prediction estimates) to state tests--currently averaging .80
Teachers and principals can now determine whether students are "on-track" in attaining proficiency on the OAA/OGT tests early in the school year by viewing the PRO-Ohio diagnostic assessment Form A cut scores and codes.
Later in the school year, teachers and principals can determining whether students and classes are "on-track" in making adequate progress by viewing the PRO-Ohio Form B cut scores and codes AND the Value-Added numbers and symbols merged into the PO+ School Reports program..
Further information and details on the topics listed above are available on the PRO-Ohio Support page in the various PRO-Ohio User Manuals.